With the extension of the shelter in place order for the state of Illinois, and the the continued restrictions on gatherings of larger than 10 form the federal government through the end of April means that our worship will continue to be online through that time. Session wanted to give you a sense of what the Holy Week schedule will look like, and how we will do what we will do.
- Palm Sunday, April 5, 10:30 am – worship on Zoom
- Maundy Thursday, April 9, 7:30 pm – worship on Zoom with communion.
- Have some elements, a bread, a liquid, from whatever is in your house for the celebration of the Lord’s Supper.
- It does not have to be bread and grape juice, and for those of you so inclined, wine is appropriate.
- A Good Friday service for you to undertake at home on your own time and speed.
- (We may also do a video version of this service, but that is uncertain at this time. It would not be live streamed.)
- Easter Vigil, April 11th, 7:30 pm – led by Granger as in the past, streaming on Zoom.
- Easter Sunday, April 12th, 10:30 am worship on Zoom, no communion.
Please mark your calendars for these events, and join us in worship as we continue to move towards the cross and the power of Easter.